- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the butter, brown sugar, and sugar until combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla, beat until combined and creamy.
- Add the flour, and baking soda, beat until combined.
- Stire in the chocolate chips.
- Using an ice cream scoop or 1/4 cup measure, roll the dough into balls and place 3 inches apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- Gently push down to flatten the balls just slightly.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes or until the cookies are just beginning to set on the edges.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before enjoying.