- Trim and clean the lamb if your butcher hasn’t already done so. Remove or peel back membrane on meat side before cooking, leave rack whole.
- Combine ingredients for herb coating and rub onto the exterior of the lamb.
- Set pellet grill temperature to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and preheat for 15 minutes.
- Place the rack of lamb directly on the grill grate bone side down and cook for 25 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees for medium.
- While the lamb is roasting, make the red wine sauce.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and brown slightly, approximately 1 minute.
- Add in the cornstarch and stir until the garlic is coated.
- Pour in the wine and beef stock.
- Allow the mixture to reduce by half, approximately 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in the butter and rosemary and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Keep warm over low heat until the lamb is ready to serve.
- Remove Lamb from the grill and let rest 5 to 10 minutes for slicing and serving.
- Enjoy with favorite glass of red wine!