- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and lightly spray a large baking sheet with cooking oil
- Add all of the spices and sea salt in a small bowl and stir well
- Place salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with about 1 tablespoon of the spice mixture
- Add all of the vegetables to a large mixing bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle the remaining spice mixture. Toss everything together until the vegetables are coated in oil and spices.
- Arrange the vegetables on the baking sheet around the salmon fillets and place on the center rack of the preheated oven. Roast for 20-25 minutes, or until the salmon and vegetables are cooked through.