You must be 21 years of age to Order wine
Please note: FedEx and UPS are expecting major delays. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, online shipments have increased substantially, putting a strain on the residential delivery system.
Because of this, UPS & FedEx will NOT guarantee ANY delivery dates. We suggest expedited shipping for a better chance of getting your packages delivered on time.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause. For more information from the carrier click here.
*Please note that the estimated delivery date noted on your tracking number may not be accurate because of these delays.
Current Weather Holds for the Week of 9/20/2021:
- AZ, NM, TX, OK, AR, LA, AL, MS, TN, GA, FL, NC, and SC
Summer Shipping Policies
(May through September)
We are Pleased to offer three choices for shipping your wines to you:
Important note about weather holds: During colder winter months we may need to postpone ground shipments to protect your wine from the elements. During these months you may either 1) Select Ground Shipping and we will ship your wine as soon as the weather allows (this may delay your shipment for up to two months), or 2) Select 2-Day Air or Priority Overnight Shipping.
Important Note: During hot summer months we may postpone ground-shipments to protect your wine from excessive heat. During these months you may either 1) Select Ground Shipping and we will ship your wine as soon as the weather allows (this may delay your shipment for up to two months), or 2) Select 2-Day Air or Priority Overnight Shipping.
- Ground orders ship Monday through Friday.
- The standard charge for ground shipping applies to order of less than 6 bottles.
- Ground shipping is included for orders of 6 bottles or more.
2-Day Air Shipping
- 2-Day orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 10:00 am Pacific time on Wednesday will ship the following Monday. You may also call or email us to place an order to ship Thursday for Saturday delivery (additional charges will apply).
- The standard charge for 2-Day air shipping applies to orders of less than 6 bottles
- For orders of 6 bottles or more you will be charged the price of ground shipping.
- Priority Overnight orders ship Monday through Thursday.
- Orders placed after 10:00 am Pacific time on Thursday will ship the following Monday.
- The standard charge for Priority Overnight shipping applies to orders of less than 6 bottles
- For orders of 6 bottles or more you will be charged the price of 2-day shipping.
Rombauer Vineyards will send you an email notifying you when your shipment is released. Note that not all orders are shipped the same day they are placed. Also note that we cannot be responsible for damaged wine resulting from overriding a weather hold.
As required by law, someone 21 years of age or older is required to sign for wine deliveries. Because no shipments can be left without an adult signature, we suggest shipping to a business address if possible. We are unable to ship wine to a U.S. Postal Service box. Customers are responsible for additional shipping costs on missed deliveries.
Due to state regulations, Please note that we cannot legally ship wine to the following states:
- Arkansas (AR)
- Delaware (DE)
- Indiana (IN)
- Louisiana (LA)
- Mississippi (MS)
- New Jersey (NJ)
- Ohio (OH)
- Rhode Island (RI)
- Utah (UT)
- West Virginia (WV)
*HI and AK are exempt from the .01 cent shipping on 6 bottles or more offer.
If you wish to place an international order Please call or email us to inquire.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We appreciate your patience as we continue to look for ways to improve our online service.